Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Experts
While some businesses hunkered down and saw a downturn during the covid years, we continued to see unprecedented growth in medical contract manufacturing. Our production lead times continued to grow in the spine implants and spinal instrument segment of our business. This put us in a unique situation, either be content with our current production capacity and not meet customer needs or find a way to improve the situation. Despite increased costs, the economic downturn, and supply chain constraints, we took a leap of faith and planned a building expansion.
- Increase production capacity
- Purchase additional CNC milling, CNC turning, and robotic machining centers
- Create new signage for a better outward appearance and advertising
- Install fire suppression for next-level safety
- Refresh and expand our employee break room
- Remodel our conference room and office space
We are excited that our expanded space is almost complete. New machining centers have been arriving, and we are adding team members to our family-run med-tech manufacturing business. We are also excited to grow our diverse customer base by offering specialized medical and contract manufacturing. Unity provides an unwavering commitment to quality, performance, partnership, and on-time delivery. Opportunities await.
Please fill in the form below to subscribe to our blog